Join our award-winning team! We are looking for Licenced Electricians who have a little extra to offer.
What’s in it for you?
1. Fantastic salary. We value your talent!
2. Work-life Balance – work normal hours with little to
no weekend or after-hours work.
3. Excellent vehicle, phone, equipment and tools.
4. A company that cares about your overall well-being.
5. Be part of our team that aims to provide
extraordinary service and quality to the community of
Canberra. A team that finds a way to give back to the
6. Have a chance to work in different industries.
Send us your application
Your perfect day working at Capital Home Electrical:
Imagine driving to work in your neatly organised work van. Everything has a place. You know what needs to be done for the day, thanks to your calendar. You’re looking forward to another great day at work.
You arrive at your first job. The client is wonderful and happy to see you. You get to have a great conversation before getting stuck into the work.
The work today is different. Yesterday you had to rough in an office fit-out and today you’re working in a beautiful home. No two days are the same.
As the day progresses you check in with the boss. He wants to have a friendly chat about your weekend and how things are going. He reminds you that you’re doing a great job. You feel appreciated.
The day goes quite fast as you get your work done. Before you know it, all of your jobs for the day have been completed. It’s a little early, but you get to go home and spend time with your family.
Who we are:
Capital Home Electrical is a team of qualified electricians that aim to provide extraordinary service and quality to the community of Canberra.
Our team is committed to becoming the most skilled, polite, and helpful electricians in the region.
We’re making waves in the industry.
Founded in Canberra, we’re a family-run business, creating a team of ambitious electricians who want to grow a business, as much as grow themselves. We want you to join us on this journey to become Canberra’s most reputable business for electricians.
What you need to bring to the table:
1. Over 2 years in the industry working on a variety of different projects.
2. Concise communications skills are key. So, as well as having solid English language skills, both written and verbal, you’ll need to be able to break down complex problems and communicate them with your team.
3. Leadership. This is important. As an early adopter in the team, you’ll need to inspire recruits with your positive, self-motivated and solution-oriented mindset. There is room for the right individual to greatly develop their career with us.
4. The ability to think independently and work autonomously. Decisions often need to be made without being answered. So, you’ll need to be comfortable working in an environment with limited information.
5. A sense of fun and work hard, play hard attitude. We pride ourselves on Grade-A work every time but do it while enjoying ourselves.
Let’s talk! We’re very eager to meet you!
Meet the team
“I started this company with a vision, to create a team that works together, grows together, and shares in the success of the business. I’m very proud to say we are well on our way to achieving that vision. I hope we can bring in more like-minded electricians to share in our success.”
“I really enjoy the style of work we do at Capital Home Electrical, no two days are the same. I get a lot of job satisfaction when we complete a job and see that the client is really happy with the result. I also like that we are constantly training and learning new things. I feel like I have become a better electrician since joining the team. It is great working with a team of nice like-minded people.”
“I really enjoy the diversity of jobs we do and meeting new people all the time. Traveling around the Canberra region to see unique houses and building locations is a plus, and working with friendly people within the company is something that I enjoy also.”